Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Servings : 1
Calories : 120
- Fresh Green Beans, Rrimmed and Cut in 2″ lengths – 1/2 cup
- Iced Carrot (Optional) – 1/2 cup
- Cooked Large Lima Beans – 3 cups
- Lemon Tarragon Dressing
- Cook the green beans in boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and rinse in cold water.
- Set aside. In the same water, cook the carrots for 1 minute, drain in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the lima beans, green beans and carrot.
- Drizzle with dressing, stir gently to combine. Serve at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Makes 3 1/2 cups